Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm here world!

OK, so I'm new to this so be patient...There's so much swirling around in this little (or big, if you ask my family and close friends lol) head of mine. I have a journal that I keep and write my innermost thoughts in, but I figured I'd give this electronic version a shot. So I was wondering what to call my blog, 'Just my thoughts', 'Drea's Thoughts', etc....Drea's Crazy Journey seemed fitting, because quite frankly, that's what life has been recently. Not crazy in a negative sense, not psycho, but crazy in a mind blowing, exhilarating, exciting, sense. I'm just realizing, in my 29 years (as of March 12th) that I have NOT been truly LIVING. I'm been merely surviving - floating. Well, no more :) So, this begins it people - Life begins NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment